Friday, July 6, 2007

Thank God It´s Friday !!!!

the last day of my working week !!!! the best one !!!! the one that tells me "oh ewan you´ll soon be in Week End"...
And a great thing happened this morning : i saw the sun !!! HE is back and hopefully for more than 30mn...
about me, i did not really change...lol...No i´m feeling good, i´m feeling bad it changes quite a lot at the moment depending of the kinf of thoughts i have...

but the (one of the) big news is:
Calu (thank you) and i already moved most of my things to my new room, but as i helped mariana with her tons-heavy bags i already had some training ;)...then i´ll have to organise everything today or tomorrow, buy a few things two...I´accepting any kind of help, i´ll buy the beers...My new flat is really cool, for the one who won´t have the chance to see it, i´ll send some pictures...And of course, people are welcome to my flat, i will keep a warm place in my bed...

See you all soon !!! Enjoy !!!

5 comments:

kasia said...

hey, post some pictures of the new flat here, please! curious me!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you Kasia, what a nice flat!!! ;)

eWaN said...

for my new flat, i think i will wait a bit before putting some pictures...it´s not that i´m lazy, but i prefer to put the pictures when everything will be ready, organised etc.

mariana said...

ahah organized.. with pictures in the wall.. humhum? nice pictures

eWaN said...

yes of course, really nice pictures !!! but at the moment, i have a corner fot dirty clothes, a coner for clean clothes, a corner for my guitar and a couch on the floor...and also my great "rockin´ chair"....