Monday, July 9, 2007

Part II...and cut.

:)

My dear "Brasileeeira!"


19.00 h, Sunday
Family dinner at Gabi's place





00.54, Saturday/ Sunday
Kapu party ("Another sunrise!")

Another part of the kitchen...Ewan will show the rest...

"Romantic" dinner in ewan's new flat.


17h, Saturday
Shopping with Ewan.



No tram, hourses! And a lot of "citizens" were dressed like in medieval period... this Austrians love this kind of things.. Ih Ih!








Saturday, 15.00 H ( ...?)
Crowded Linz, Medieval day!!! fairs, concerts... everywhere along the city!




Hauptplatz, Second Hand Market.
8.00 am, Saturday morning (coming directly from a "all night working" in the Uni ).
"Another sunrise"

Well, as I promised, here I am as an "erasmus journalist"!

This was my last weekend here (uff...If I could, I would stay some weekends more...ai) ...and because most of you missed these special days, I will try to make a resume.
Anyway, this is my last post coming from Austria...(what a cold sensation in my stomach)...I'm surely not used to the idea of leaving this place. For the ones that are still here, thank you a lot for the company until the last minute. Really special days!
See you soon*

8 comments:

eWaN said...

don´t worrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

i love eating but i prefer shopping
i love horses but i prefers bears !!!

See you at kepler´s uni we´ll have lunch or a cofffffeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

mariana said...

oh it passed really fast!.. don't worryyy we'll be back soon. :) and now it's jamaica style for you...
I like the moustashes, I like a lot!

pico said...

ohh...9months...they pass so fast...I still have my soul in Linz...maybe all life, at least a bit! It was a big pleasure to meet you all!
I love beaches but I prefere Linz with all of you!hihi

eWaN said...

let´s write a song !!!lol

kasia said...

ki ki ki! hey, why dont you two start to grow moustache? they looked really good that's true!

liiso said...

they look like tiago in 20 jears to me, awsome!

Gabi said...

In Brasil we say that Portuguese woman have mustashe... I've never felt so Portuguese as in this picture!!! Because just to speak the same language is not enough! We need mustaches to be Portuguese!!

mariana said...

GABI!! i can't believe you say those things about us.. also ewan said something similar when he met us! but WAS IS DAS huum?! ahhaha we don't care anyway.. is good to be hairy, to be protected from this cold portuguese weather :)