Monday, July 2, 2007

See you later !!



One last look to the blue, brown, gray... danube. I love this river. I think my character does not allow me living far away from a big mass of water. I need the flow of a river on a tide coming in and out to feel counfortable.
Look at the flow of this river! The flow of the danube has brought me to you all and brought all of you to me...
So let me take a good last look at it!
Thanks to every one of you! Thanks for every moment, every beer, coffee, pizza, youghurt, kebar, sushi, cigarrete, würstl. Also far all the love and friedship you have shared. every hug, every kiss, every smile...
Throw a stone in the river in my memory!!! ;)
I wish you all lots of love and freedom !!

5 comments:

eWaN said...

don´t worry i´ll carry on thowing stones to build another wtone bridge to cross the danube and go to my favourite beach !!!

Anonymous said...

A stone and a yellow flower... :D :I *********

mariana said...

.... .. .. .. ... ..... .. . .. .. ... .. ... .. .. ... .. .. .. . .. see . .you . .. .. . .. . . .. .. .. . . ... . . .later . ... .. .. . .. . ... .. ... . ... ... .. ... .. .... . ... ..... .... . .. ..see . ... . ... . .... .... .you . ... .. ... . .. .... .... .... ..later . . ... .. ... . .. . .. ... ... ...

kasia said...

ach, great wishes!!! love and freedom - that's two things i like best!

Silva said...

good moments ... /)

see you soon