Thursday, July 5, 2007

Marianiti!




Because I still have the pleasure to be here in Linz, I will try to be like an "Erasmus journalist" and fill you up with stories and descriptions (I hope the ones that are staying here will do the same, afterwards).

So, 4th of July, Mariana's Dinner, 8.45 PM at Yellow Crocodile. It was full so,
4th of July, Mariana's Dinner, 9.15 PM at Indian Restaurant.


The food was spicy but good as usual, the conversation even better! We stayed there until 00.00 and went to drink a beer in Krebs :) Almost going home, Jona had the great and friendly idea to cook an Austrian dessert to Mariana, so she could try it before leaving. We went to his place and tried this delicious sweet, as you can see on the 4th picture. After some seconds Mariana and I were transformed in something similar to "Ewan after 2 am".

Mariana Left today at 6.30 AM carrying a bag with 50 kg... I packed everything too, and now I'm in Carlos/Ewan's room so I don't have to pay half of the month for a room.
The residence is almost empty, the kitchen is always clean. It's cold and raining.

Hope I can enjoy some Austrian sunshine before leaving...I still have 4 days more, Goooood!!

7 comments:

eWaN said...

it´s two days that i´m trying to post something on the blog, but i don´t find any ideas...sorry...

pico said...

strange to be back...and strangely familiar...I miss you all!

kasia said...

oh really, you went to krebs, what a suprise! (kiki).

kasia said...

don't worry, ewan! just publish something without any ideas inside like we all do! chin up!

mariana said...

hello people! i'm back, was sucessful in carring my 54kg bags... mama mia!
now just had dinner at home; my cat of 17 years old is (I think) better than before! there are things that never change..
thank you all for this last night, it was lovely.
My plane was late 2.30h, so i was sleeping and dreaming of you all.. really! the ones in Linz and the ones back to their cats and dogs.
now will meet friends and liiso and timtom. It's time to say super!
because of ALL i'm also "happy mariana" :)

Harri said...

OHHH! Calú, keep it up! anjoy youre last days!!
Piko, Mariana...hope u are having a lot of fun with liiso and tom!
lot of love!

Harri said...

OHHH! Calú, keep it up! anjoy youre last days!!
Piko, Mariana...hope u are having a lot of fun with liiso and tom!
lot of love!