Friday, July 6, 2007

the Meeeeeee´ing point in Kassel



Well my dear torte piece folks!!
I thought it was something important to publish one of the best artworks, and also one of the first, I saw in the Kassel Dokumenta (ehheeh).
As you can all see it´s the Meeee´ ing point. Where one can go and just "meee" as much, as loud and as long as he or she wants. Great job, hum?
Meeeeee to you all! hehehehe ;)

Today I arrived back home after spending 24 hours with an aunt of mine in Palma de Mallorca. I swam in the Mediterraneum and felt like back at Linz because it´s all full of germans (and brits)
The Dokumenta was cool and it was nice to see my german pal and get to meet his mexican girlfriend.
Tomorrow Sanfermines begin (one of the best parties(fiestas) in the word...that casually takes place in my city heheh)and i´ll be hard at work untill the 14th... but I promise I´ll try to keep blogging!!
Cheers to all !!!

6 comments:

eWaN said...

nice !!! i´d like to try it...

that´s cool to have some news from you !!! it makes me happier...

eWaN said...

and now i will listened to the chemical brothers, because after all i´m in science and i´m a kind of chemical ewan...

kasia said...

meeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

Me me me meeeeeee! :)when you have time show us come pictures of the fiesta, si? *!

mariana said...

mémémé

liiso said...

like ewan, i think it is very nice to read about harris adventures. it makes me a better person...
;/