Thursday, November 8, 2007

SupabouncE is back !!!!!

Hi everybody !!!!!

Thos pictures are probably not the best, but they make me laugh...ahahahahahahah


Back to Linz, back to work, i bought Bob Dylan´s best of, 3 CDs of really good music !!!!
I have at the moment a lot of interesting work, that´s a bit of stress but as long as i can have fun during the week end it´s OK ! I also changed of bedroom, i have know a big big bedroom, and a really nice floor for breakdancing !!! I also have new roommates, i´m the only man of the flat now...lol
For Calu : I hope you enjoyed your stay in Paris, ah Paris, i´ll be there on the 22nd of december and perhaps also for the new year´s eve...

Here, in Linz, weather is not really nice, max. 10°C (more or less), we are waiting for the snow during this week end...if we have some i´ll send you some pictures !

See You !

3 comments:

jan said...

yeahhh supabounce in da house. word up, gee.
how are u, nigga?

pico said...

wuauauuuuu!
I will create you fans' club!
Ewan, you are my Nr1!yeahhh

kasia said...

ewan, you're a god.
can i smell you t-shirt?