Monday, November 26, 2007

I also still DO exist!!!

Hi my lovely European friends!!!!

I miss you all sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! I know it's hard to believe since I haven't posted for a wile.... but it's true!!!! Sooo..... where do I begin?!?!
hummm...... MY TWINS!!!!!! Yes!!!! They worked fine! And the exhibition was GREAT!!! I will never forget it!!!After Ars.... I spent my last week in Linz... crazy week... I even went to a marriage! Not just went as I took the bride to the church!!!!! ahahahahahaha..... I think this is what I liked most in Linz... all the crazy situations which kept happening! :)


So... I had a whole WEEK goodbye party... my house mates where amazing.... really cute!! They wanted to spend all the possible time with me... very special place!! So, on Sunday before I left we did a happy-friends-who-live-together-thing. It was a wonderful night, the opening day from the Classical Music Festival in Linz, we went to see classical music by the Danube!!


After Linz, I went by myself to Amsterdam, where I spent 4 days. It was really nice since I had the chance to know (more) nice people and above all, to REST (believe me... I really needed that!!) Then I went back to Vienna, and JONA was there waiting for me!!! SUCH A NICE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I had a wonderful LAST DAY in Austria... SOOOO COOOLLLLL!!! That it was hard for me to come back, and I think this is the reason why I ALMOST LOST MY PLANE BACK!!!! ahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahaa!!! And I tell you, this is THE BEST story ever!!! Maybe on the next post..... anyway... I'm back to Brasil for 2 months now. First I was working hard to build my life back, and now that I already have a home and a NEW CAR, I'm working hard on my dissertation. And to finish my post, I'll leave some images from my life here:
This is the new family member, his name's BLACK. For me it's hard because I'm afraid of dogs.... but my brother left home.. and since my mom didn't want another child (she already had my sister when I left home), she decided to have a dog...... :)


I spent a month going to WELCOME parties... this a special brazilian barbecue, I promise I'll ask my father to do a special one when you come to visit me!!!


This is the kind of attitude Architects have after they graduate and realize they don't have a chance to become rich!! (I'm sorry for telling you the truth, Calu and Carlos....)


YES, I DID IT!!!!! I cooked Käsespatzle for my family!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) They loved it!!!


This is what I've been doing most.... going to marriages parties and attcking the sweets!! Believe me, I was in three different parties in 7 days!!!!!! :o


The last one..... me... after a hard day at the swimming pool!!!!!! YES, WE NOW HAVE SUMMER DOWN SOUTH!!!! Actually..... we ALWAYS have summer....... and I'm looking forward to have you here with me!!!!!! see you!!!!

7 comments:

liiso said...

hi gaby! nice to read from you. but i would like to read more about your twins. do you have more information about this work womewhere in web or maybe you can post it here?

liiso said...

womewhere-somewhere-bomewhere

mariana said...

gabi!!! :) :) :)
you're amazing! so nice to heard from you, and to know that you're still electric and happy as always...
on the begining, when I saw the picture of the marriage, i thought you had a crazy moment and got married right away. . ahaha
but later is good, we can come for the party "ah brasil, nanananana, nananana, brasiu brasiu"
beijinhos* miss you
the twins look great: beautiful, professional and stylish :)

Anonymous said...

Gabi!!!!!!!!!! I missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, so nice to have news from you!! Beautiful pictures, beautiful you!
When I looked to them I was thinking that it was your marriage, eheh!Imagine! So, the good thing is, we are all still invited...ihih!
And where did you leave your twins?Did you take it with you to Brasil? Who?
Today I walked in Porto with your shoes!! :) (but not with your socks..."Pés de gesso!!!!!" ) Ihihihihi!
Beijo muito grande amiga, vai dando notícias de como vai a vida por esses lados*********** Saudades!!

Silva said...

Brasileira!!!!

I was thinking that you did something like a Las Vegas wedding!!! crazy me!

Nice to read news from you!!!

We want details from the twins!!!

besitos brasilêra!!!

eWaN said...

Yeah...cool !!!
Nice to hear from you !

Here we have a really sunny day in Linz (and a bit of snow), that´s nice !!!
See YOu !

pico said...

picoré di chocolatxi!
Finally some news! Very nice to hear from you!*** First thought...Gabi is married...but NO!! You would never do that without invite me for being the ring's girl haha! I'm waiting for a special invitation on my mail box! With a free plain ticket to Brasil haha!
Well I've to work my sweet***
Hope everything is okay!
Here a lot of work...
I'm still waiting for your visit to Portugal, to see how we are good! Much more similar to you than the spanishs!