Monday, November 5, 2007

Pariiiiiiiis!


Yesterday I arrived from Paris. I have been visiting a big big friend of mine,Mariana, that is in Erasmus (She visited me during the 1st Semester, remember?). Ewan: the capital of your country is great! I lot of things to see and to do..culture, Culture, CULTURE! I was sleeping in the Brasilian students Residence of Corbusier, I visited his apartment and atelier, Frank Gehry's Cinematheque, Perrault's National Library (great!)... visited Museum D'Orsay, Pompidou... Van Gogh, Matisse, Picasso, Miró, Man Ray,Degas, Renoir, André Breton, Duchamp, Monet, Manet, Cézanne, Toulouse-lautrec... Klimt, Munch,Picadia...A never ending list!

and... VOILÀ!!!



3 comments:

pico said...

tourists....pfff...;)
wiiiitimiiii

ricardo o'nascimento said...

I love Paris... super mega übber cool.

kasia said...

have you bought a beret and a baguette?