Thursday, May 3, 2007

Kasia posts about May the 3rd.


hey all, have you known that it is Consitution of May the 3rd Day today in poland? so every year there's national feast for my birthday, they put out flags on the streets and nobody goes to work. cool, no? that's for those, who haven't realised yet what an important person i am. tell me, any of your countries putting out flags to memorize your birthday, eh? kik.


let me now boast. have you known that the Consitution of May the 3rd, created 1791, was the first one in europe? mwhahhahaha. so i guess you understand now that from some point of view, you are all barbarians to me, babes. ki ki ki. (just kidding!)


(((when i was born my grand father insited on naming me Consitution. but my parents resisted, what a luck. fucked-up life from the very begining otherwise, wouldn't it be so? uh. from this point of view, in comparison, my name appeals even more beautiful than before.)))

1 comment:

Silva said...

ehehehehehehe happy birthday kasia ... polish people are crazy, celebrating days without work ... even worst ... in kasia day ...

come on ___

bujis