Wednesday, May 30, 2007

AAAAAAAaahhhhhh !!!!

it´s raining...
i´m homeless...
i´m in the shit...

a bit more seriously, people told me today that i must leave raabheim tomorrow at 12...
i´ve got 30H to find a new room for the month of June...
it´s a bit like this TV-programm "24H", a lot of stress, a lot of computing and then a happy end...
Unfortunately i´m still on the first part....lol

But i hope that within the next hours i will have something...Otherwise, i still have the "bridge" option, but with this weather it won´t be so funny...

Tonight is my last night in Raab-Heim...

See Ya !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need my room, 453, you can come. Tomorrow I'm leaving to nürnberg, I'll be back on monday.

raul.

pico said...

don't go away my sweet friend! I DON'T LET YOU GO! Do you know...I will tell you one secret...I belong to the portuguese Mafia, and you know what?! WE HAVE A LOT OF POWER! HAHAHA

eWaN said...

a big special France-size thanks for all of you !!!

raul, just a question when can i meet you today ?

Anonymous said...

I called carolina, carlos and pico but no answer, I will call them later. Don't worry you will get the keys. Kein problem.

raul

Anonymous said...

I ask the lobby man to put my keys in pico's box. Ask to pico.

good luck!!!!

raul.