Saturday, May 26, 2007

Digital photographers suck!


babes, c'mon, no jokes! you now move your lazy limbs and load some more pictures from budapest in here, okiej? shame on you that me and my thirty year old camera managed to make it faster. out of irritation i will now spam this blog totally with my pictures.
apart from this, thank you for those days, that you were there & that you were exactly the way you were! (i mean, i could tell you this always, not only about this time in hungary. but still. such a cool time!) when you are around, making this cute portuguese-basque-englisch-whatever-other-language fuss, i feel that my soul is filled with warmth uuuuuuup to the brim!

2 comments:

mariana said...

nice pictures!
you now became my favourite polish analog photographer! eheh
ciao

Silva said...

Great photos indeed ... you brave kiki polish girl.

buzi