Monday, August 13, 2007

The Message number two



HAHAHHH! The great TimT:o)m of OZZZtria came baggghh.. cosh he whillhh u not leave just
with one kqueeesssddd!
Therre ish anhoddher message - u have to finde it alos.. iz is quite close to the rhivveerr..
but it is highh above... higher then ur head ... hahahhahhh..
so u should really walk through the city center with your heads in the clouds
*jahhhrr*jahhrr*

GO GET IT ; ))

AND if u AGAIN darrreehh to come back WITHOUT the place i long that u find..
u will get another hindddhh

so speakes TheGreatTimT:o)mOfOZZtria - that only had once been in Porthooo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAhhhaaaaah!!!! Great, TimTom!Now I'm in Viseu, but I swear, I will go to Porto as soon as possible to try to find the messages!! A great but hard challenge, I have to say :)

I didn't know you had been in Porto! How did you like it?

Big hug and take care of Linz and of yourself (of course)!*

Silva said...

So ... i think i was searching in the wrong place eheheheheh /)

Now im going to somme vacations in the south of Portugal ... camping in some nice place. When I return, I will try to find those messages ... see your mark here on Porto!!!!! YEAH!!!!

/)

TimT:o)m said...

--> car(o:o!
yess.. i made my way down to Porto - very beautiful and impressing city - in iz ways.. simple working but relaxing people .. and brought some Portwine .. also to Liisu and today night we shall finish the last sip from it becos iz my last night here with her in Tartu - my 2nd home in Estonia.. i ll go back to Linz tomorrow and will keep the place of ur memories..

from place to place with the travel-wind.. yurTim

TimT:o)m said...

--> Mr Silva
have a wonderful time and walk with open eyes through your world!!