Thursday, August 9, 2007

Magic Place



Perfect house for me! Come!


Great Concert!


Papa!


After some days only with the family... Ehehe!





Fatty Americans... I started to be truly worried about this problem after visiting this country...




Now in Universal Studios, Island of Adventure! Best Roller coaster: (simulator) Spider Man! Fabulous! Almost Real! Worst: Hulk Roller Coaster...not human..after trying it, me and my family were almost falling on the floor. Too fast in few seconds, you only feel your brain jumping inside your head.


Ariel, from Little Mermaid, in the night parade before closing.( Sorry, this is one of the few pictures that I have from Disney World because my camera was without battery... :/ )

I forgot to post these pictures of my vacations, but even now I think they deserve this moment! As you all know, after Jamaica, because it is so near, I went 3 days to USA for the first time of my life...but not to the normal one...to an magic part: Disney World and Universal studios in Orlando! Here it is a piece of reality of this unreal and colored world!








1 comment:

jan said...

feeling like a toon must be great