Tuesday, September 18, 2007

That creepy table with the candles...

You guys!!! Miss you all...

Now that the weather is shitty in Linz, let me take some time to tell the news.

I got my first interactive installation presented at the Campus 2.0 exhibition in Ars Electronica '07. I also got a card saying "Artist" which wasn't simply cool (hehe) but also let me ride in Linz AG Linien for free.

I am sooooo glad that the glove actually worked so well... although it needed to be repaired every other day.


Now I'll have two new flatmates: Elisa and Lisa (you know, I think the writer of this story is beginning to lack in imagination). So now there will be me, Clemens and these two cute girls in the flat. Unfortunately this means that Ben, the tall and crazy german guy, is leaving.

This is at the same time the best and the worst thing about Linz: that people come and go so often. It's verily bittersweet.

One last thing, for those who don't know. This semester I'll be teaching "Introduction to Interface Technologies" to 2nd year bachelor students from Time-based Media. So now please excuse me, I have to prepare the course 8-)

See if I can post more stuff. More pictures. Gotta buy myself a new camera.

4 comments:

Harri said...

tiago!!
nice to hear from you!
i hope that your instalation was successful and that you enjoyed it all.
take care!
see you!

mariana said...

good good, work in progress! nice to hear from you agree.
abraços e beijinhos

Silva said...

Mister Teacher !!! / )

Good to hear that everything went well, and now going to be better.

pico said...

ahhh tenho saudades...
I'm missing you all!